The Crofton Meadows Homeowners Association is constantly working to improve the aesthetics and quality of the community. Here are some of the improvements you may have noticed around the community:
- Two sets of 12-foot-wide stone steps were added to make it easier and safer for residents to access the benches along the pond. We hope you enjoy them!
- A crosswalk was installed at the intersection of Aberdeen Drive and Kingston for pedestrian and biker safety.
- Three new lights were installed along as a safety precaution for walkers and joggers, and a new, replacement light was installed at the lake tot lot.
- The walking trail along the lake was extended by approximately one quarter mile in order to connect the path all the way around the lake.
- Continuous projects are being performed around the lake, including bench repairs, new trash can installations and tree trimming around the path. These are done on an as need basis