The Crofton Meadows Homeowners Association is constantly working to improve the aesthetics and quality of the community. Here are some of the recents improvements you may have noticed around the community as well as some plans for the future of the lake:
- Two sets of 12-foot-wide stone steps were added to make it easier and safer for residents to access the benches along the pond. We hope you enjoy them!
- A crosswalk was installed at the beginning of July at the intersection of Aberdeen Drive and Kingston for pedestrian and biker safety.
- Three new lights were installed along as a safety precaution for walkers and joggers, and a new, replacement light was installed at the lake tot lot.
- The walking trail along the lake was recently extended by approximately one quarter mile in order to connect the path all the way around the lake.
- A number of projects are being completed around the lake, including bench repairs, new trash can installations and tree trimming around the path.
- Two new sets of stone paver steps will be installed at the lake later this summer to give easier access to the bench areas.
- Phase 1 of the vegetation-buffer project will be installed at the lake in September. The Board has a 10-year plan currently set up to make continuous improvements to the lake area.